what is it?
Polyurethane is a polymer that was originally developed to compete with nylon. Thanks to its incredible resistance to fatigue and its strength, it quickly gained favour for industrial applications.
Polyurethane foam has properties that make it perfect for lifting, supporting, and stabilizing concrete slabs. The foam expands quickly - making it a precise, fast-acting, and efficient product for fixing concrete slab defects.
- Inexpensive compared to replacing your concrete slab
- Significantly better for the environment
- Made from 40% recycled materials
- Lightweight and strong
- Simple to install
- Fast acting and fast drying
- Resistant to water seepage
- Almost invisible when repairs are completed
View all Concrete and Asphalt Services